J Beverly Hills of Wisconsin has launched the Salons Making A Difference Campaign with HELPING HANDS…GIVE CANS! Starting October 15th through November 30th, donate canned goods to the participating salons and receive a FREE J Beverly Hills gift. In addition to your donation, the Mark & Mary Peterson Family Foundation will generously donate one dollar per can to Paul’s Pantry!
J Beverly Hills of Wisconsin has chosen to support Paul’s Pantry, who has distributed over 85 million pounds of food to the needy throughout Brown County. Paul’s Pantry relies entirely on the community made of volunteers, food suppliers and donors. They serve food to an average of 200 families per day; 4,500 families are registered and 3,000 of them are children. We are asking for the support of our local community to help struggling families in need of food.
To learn more about Helping Hands… Give Cans, contact one of the participating salons below:
- Salon Forte (2071 Central Dr., Green Bay, WI)
- Elements Salon & Spa (2514 Glendale Ave, Green Bay, WI)
- Hairitage (2200 Dickinson Rd. 8C, DePere, WI)
- Aeries Salon (2334 Jackson St., Oshkosh, WI)
- Salon Fusion (2100 Omro Rd., Oshkosh, WI)
- Epic Modern Salon (128 W. Wisconsin Ave., Neenah, WI)
- Jorene’s Le Cuts (911 Main St. Oconto, WI)
About J Beverly Hills
J Beverly Hills-founded by celebrity stylist, Juan Juan. They are an education-based company, providing an extensive menu of classes to motivate stylists at every level. J Beverly is an exclusive distributor that partners with salons to grow and support their business.